"Keep calm and refill your lantern."
It feels strange that it's almost March already.
Let's update this thing to get the old, long journal off my page.Short updates:
- my fiancée and I are moving to a new apartment in a few weeks (within the same city)
- I'm officially on sick leave and in therapy these days - my diagnosis says severe generalised anxiety disorder, and my doctor suspects depression, too, so that's the next thing they're screening
- finally able to get some decent sleep for the first time in years, thanks to medication that actually helps (you have no idea how amazing it feels to be able to sleep 7 hours straight without waking up once if you haven't been able to do that in years)
- wrapped up Count the Daylight Hours, a fic that I'd been writing since June last year (I'm pretty sad that it's over now, I got really emotionally invested in that story)
- flying to Finland for two weeks to visit friends and family!
As usual, I'm more active on Tumblr - if you want regular art updates, that's the place to be.
Not sure about my convention plans for this year, applications to most events aren't open yet, and I don't know how many events I'm able to do in my current condition, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for at least Närcon Summer.
Things to do
* work on new fics